Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Giving Unit Records in Regional

Giving Unit Records in CDM+ can be connected either to Church Records or Address Records. This allows judicatories to record contributions from congregations as well as from individuals and households. 

To connect a giving unit to a Church Record from the Giving Unit Records window, click Change, then use the Church button in the Address Information section of the Information tab.

A Select Church window will open, allowing you to search for and select the Church Record.

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.