Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

How to mark a Reference as not complete

There are times when a reference needs to update a reference they have submitted. This document will show you how to do mark a reference as not complete.

  1. Open Minister Records window (Program → Minister Records)

  2. Find the minister to whom you wish to update their reference.

  3. Click Change in the lefthand sidebar.

  4. Click Modify References checkbox.

  5. Click the button in the last column, Mark Not Completed.

  6. Now, click Save in the upper left of the window.

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.