Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

How to Apply a Credit Forward

How to apply a credit forward 

In the event a church has overpaid on their treasurer reports and wants to pay that credit forward, it is recommended the church simply reduces their future payments until the credit is used. You may consider using an adjustment report for the overpaid reports, but this was only be valid if the church seeks to receive the overpaid funds to be returned.

The overpaid and underpaid records will total up on the church's balance and provide a correct balance going forward.

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.